Happy Saturday! This weekend I made it to my usual two stores – Harris Teeter and Bi-Lo. My focus this week was on meats, some other staple/stockpile items and two Proctor & Gamble promotions. Let’s get to what I got:
Harris Teeter: I did two separate transactions at Harris Teeter. For my first transaction I wanted to try the Proctor & Gamble promotion where if you buy $40 worth of P&G products you get a $10 coupon off your next shopping order (spend $35 get $7, spend $50 get $15). Well, this deal worked out, but not exactly as I planned. In the end I only paid $1.80 for $51.01 worth of items, saving 96%.
Here is how it went:
(2) Olay Body Washes – $4.89 x2 = $9.78 – (1) $3/2 Olay coupons – (1) $3/2 EVIC coupon = $3.78 Total
(1) Olay Regenerist Cleanser – $6.83 – $3 manufacturer coupon – (1) $3 EVIC coupon = 83 cents Total
(5) Febreze products - $16.95 total – $5/5 manufacturer coupon – $5 in EVIC coupons (these did not automatically come over so the manager gave me $5 for the inconvenience) – $2.99 (used (1) manufacturer coupon for a free Set & Refresh wyb the Fabric Freshener) = $3.96 Total
(1) Ivory Soap Pack – $1.55 – $1/1 manufacturer coupon = 55 cents each
I also used a $5/$25 Family Dollar coupon and $10 in ECB from CVS for purchasing the Huggies last week. I will also use this receipt for the Olay rebate. I thought my total was over $40, but the Catalina machine printed out a $7 coupon so it recognized my total as $35.
My second transaction, I spent $16.43 for $56.04 worth of items, saving 71%. I used a $5/$25 Family Dollar coupon on this transaction as well. (Ignore the onions in the picture, I bought those at Bi-Lo)
FREE ITEMS: (4) Kraft BBQ Sauce and (2) Countrytime Lemonade (used a Lowes Foods rain check)
$1.00 or Less: (4) Deer Park Sparkling Waters for 38 cents each and (2) Rothbury Organic Croutons for 97 cents each
Bi-Lo: For this trip I also did two separate transactions. For this first transaction I wanted to do a Proctor & Gamble promotion where if you buy $30 or more in P&G products, you can submit your receipt for a mail in offer to get a free customized spectator chair and blanket (see this week’s Bi-Lo ad for details). I spent $8.75 for $46.85, saving 81%.
This is how I did this deal:
(4) Bounce Dryer Bars: $3.99 each = $15.96 – (4) $.50/1 coupons doubled to $1 each – (2) $2/2 Target Bounce coupons = $7.96 total The packages have $4 in coupons in them one of which is a $2 coupon for the dryer bar. I plan to roll this deal and use the $2/2 Target coupon to get more, paying 99 cents each.
(2) Downy Fabric Softeners (used rain check for $2.99) = $5.98 – (2) $1 Downy manufacturer coupons – (1) $2/2 Downy Target coupons = $1.98 total
(2) Ivory Body Wash (used rain check for $2.00) = $4.00 – (2) $1 Ivory manufacturer coupons = $2.00 total
(1) Cascade Action Pacs = $3.99 – $2 Cascade manufacturer coupon – $1 Food Lion Cascade coupon (check your local Food Lion for the P&G coupon booklets) = 99 cents total
(1) Crest Rinse = $4.59 – 75 cents coupon doubled to $1.50 = $3.09 (we need some)
I also used my $7 coupon I got from Harris Teeter to pay for this as well.
On my second trip, I spent $63.94 for $162.73 worth of items, saving 61%. I used a $5/$25 Bi-Lo meat purchase coupon and $5/$50 Bi-Lo total order coupon.
FREE Items: (1) SH Facial Tissues (remember to answer those surveys at the bottom of your receipt) and (1) SH eggs (wyb 2 Borden Cheese products)
$1.00 or Less: (7) Chi Chi’s Tortillas for 4 cents each, (4) Chi Chi’s Salsa for 34 cents each, (2) Johnsonville Italian Cheese Sausage for 99 cents each, and (1) Clorox Wipes for $1 (used Food Lion coupon)
I also did the deal where wyb (2) Borden Cheese products you get a free dozen SH eggs. I did one deal for this and it cost $1.59 for each item.
I really loved the P&G deals at Harris Teeter and Bi-Lo. I will have to share a picture of my chair when I get it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!